Filagra double 200 mg
Filagra Double 200 mg tablet is a drug made by Fortune Health Pvt. Ltd., It is a medication designed to help treat the condition of Erectile Dysfunction (ED). A moderate dosage of Filagra 100 is made up of Sildenafil Citrate. The average dose treatment for the impotence pill is known for helping with mild impotence issues like Erectile Dysfunction. The proper use of this ED medication will allow you to achieve the most effective results.
About the Filagra double 200 mg
Filagra Double 200 mg contains Sildenafil citrate, its primary drug ingredient. It is available as coated tablets which are encased in a pink shell. Sildenafil is the primary ingredient of the ED treatment drug Fildena 50 mg. It is known for its capacity to in a way that increases the flow of blood. This results from the elimination of certain obstructions in the penile region. The entire process of the penile’s functioning can assist men in getting rid of impotence and maintaining a healthy sexual partnership without worrying about the recurrence of the inability to penile like it is.
The salt amount of the drug
Like all PDE5 inhibitors, Sildenafil Citrate improves the capability of people suffering from ED to experience an erection. It increases the erectile response of the penis after the person gets sexually stimulated. The effectiveness of Generic Erectile Dysfunction medicine is evident by being taken by a total stimulation of sexual desire.
All ages men can be able to safely take this ED medication following consultation with a physician following their prescription.
The drug is utilized to treat medical conditions
The double 200 mg Filagra Tablet is recommended for the following medical ailments:
Erectile Dysfunction: This condition is treated to relieve erectile dysfunction or inability to conceive among men who experience difficulties in achieving and keeping an erection throughout attempts to or during sexual relationships.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension: It can be used to manage high blood pressure in the arteries connecting the lungs to the heart. It also can increase the capacity to exercise for people suffering from this condition.
Medical Uses of the drug
Filagra Double 200 mg Tablet works by relaxing smooth muscles found in blood vessels lining the penis. This effect is limited to certain body parts, and blood flow within the affected areas is increased. So, only when someone is sexually stimulated increases penis blood flow, resulting in the penile being erected with success. If it is used to treat hypertension within the pulmonary artery, it decreases blood pressure in the blood vessels in the pulmonary.
Be sure to drink the time to take between 30 and 60 minutes before any sexual activities. If you are experiencing erectile dysfunction, it is recommended to wait. However, it should not be longer than 4 hours.
Side effects of Filagra double 200 mg
The most frequently reported adverse reactions that are caused by daily doses of the Filagra double 200 mg include these:
- Flushing (redness and warmth)
- Conditions of the respiratory tract and urinary tract. system
- Visual disturbances
- Sensitivity to light
- Dizziness and lightheadedness
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Nasal congestion
An Erection that is painful and lasts for a long time that can be painful and lasts for a long time.
How to use Filagra double 200 mg
If taking it to treat Erectile dysfunction, it should not use longer than 30-60 mins before exercising sexually. It is essential to understand that when you are taking medications to treat Erectile dysfunction, the medicine won’t be efficient without stimulation.
There needs to be a set amount for how dosages are to be taken. The most common rule is that you should not exceed one tablet every day.
When overdose cases have been discovered, regular supportive measures must be used as necessary. Renal dialysis isn’t used to speed clearance since Sildenafil cannot be eliminated through urine.
Certain medications are known to cause interactions with this drug
Potential interactions between drugs have been discovered with Filagra. Double 200 mg
- Nitrates or donors to Nitric oxide
- The Alpha-adrenergic receptors are blocked, e.g. Doxazosin
- Aspirin (Acetyl salicylic acid)
- CYP3A4 inhibitors (such as ketoconazole and erythromycin along with the drug Cimetidine)
- HIV protease inhibitor (Saquinavir, Ritonavir)
When is the ideal moment to stop taking the medication?
- Allergies These medications are not recommended for those who suffer from a reaction to Sildenafil or any other active ingredients associated with it.
- Nitrate-containing medications Do not advise for use for patients taking other medicines which contain an ingredient known as Nitrates due to the higher risk of adverse reactions that may be serious.
- Blindness affects either one or both eyes or both eyes. Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic conditions that lead to the destruction as well as loss of the retina’s cells)
- Cardiac Insufficiency: Those who suffer from severe unstable angina or heart failure that is severe when sexual activity isn’t advised shouldn’t be taking this medication.
- Liver or kidney disease
- For instance, blood cell disorder is sickle cell anemia (A disorder that may cause Red blood cells to become disorganized and break up into fragments.) or leukemia (a form of cancer found in the blood).
- A physical defect in the penis, for instance, Peyronie’s Disease (a condition that creates scar tissue in the penis, causing the tissue to expand.)
- In the event that the person was warned not to have sexual contact due to health concerns.
Things to keep in mind while taking the medication
Riociguat: The drug is not suggested to patients taking Riociguat as it is one of the stimulators for the guanylate cycle because of the possibility of having adverse reactions that could be severe such as severe hypotension.
- Grapefruit Juice
- Smoking marijuana or drinking alcohol
- Diets high in fat
General Information and Precautions
- Hypotension: This medication can reduce small and short blood pressure. Be careful when taking any medication that decreases blood pressure.
- Hearing loss: It could cause a sudden decrease in hearing capacity. It is often accompanied by a buzzing or ringing sound in the ear.
- The loss of vision could cause a rapid decrease in the sight of just the eyes or one of them. It may also affect the ability of the eyes to distinguish shades. This is why it is advised to exercise caution in patients suffering from a rare genetic disorder affecting the retina.
- Heart disease The medication is recommended to use with caution in the event of any heart condition. It should not be used for patients with heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening arrhythmias in the last six months.
- Children and patients older than 18 are not allowed to take this medication.
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH) patients with erectile dysfunction have a higher risk of developing BPH. This is why the recognition of BPH is recommended for men with Erectile dysfunction.
- Penis deformation is a reason to be cautious in patients with an abnormal shape or shape of their penis. This may be caused by the disease known as Peyronie’s.
Filagra doubly 200mg Tablet requires a secure storage area to preserve the effectiveness of the medication. A suitable temperature for storing erectile and sexual dysfunction drugs is between 40 to 85 degrees F (15 between 30 and 40 degrees Celsius). It is vital to know that Filagra Double 200 mg tablet has a higher risk of decreasing its efficacy when it comes into contact with light, heat, and humidity.
Therefore, storing the medication in a cool, dark area is recommended to guard it against the elements. If the medicine is used up, properly dispose of it by mixing it and throwing it in the trash. This will ensure that nobody can take and use the medication that’s still stored. Only flush the medicines into the bathroom if you are instructed to do this by your doctor.
General FAQs on the medication.
- Can Filagra be taken on a daily or whenever necessary basis?
Ans. Yes, Filagra is a medication that can be utilized pre-determinedly. But there is only one dose advised throughout the day.
- Do you believe Filagra is best taken with meals?
Ans. Filagra is an excellent option to use with meals, but only if they’re not stuffed with fats, as the fat content is high in foods can lessen the effect of it.
- If a patient suffers from BP exceeding 130mmHg, is it appropriate to prescribe Filagra to treat FSAD?
Ans. The patient should not use Filagra to treat FSAD since the medication may cause a flare-up in the patient’s high BP.