Is Erectile Dysfunction Reversible? It is a question for many people while getting treated for erectile dysfunction doubt whether ED will come back or not. The answer to this question is yes, it will come back and it is reversible. Studies have found that around 30 to 35% of people have faced the issue of ED all over again. Although doctors also say that ED is not completely curable but its symptoms can be controlled or alleviated with regular use of medicine.
Vigore 100 mg tablets (Viagra), Cenforce, Vidalista, Cialis, and Levitra are such medicine that is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It helps in improving the blood in the penis which is the root cause of this problem. It can be searched as Sildenafil 100 mg online on any search engine.
Classification Of Reversing ED
Here we are going to discuss the methods of reversing ED.
- Focusing on the root problem: To completely cure any disease you need to address the root problem of the disease. In the case of erectile dysfunction blocked arteries are the main reason; it does not allow blood to flow properly and due to this penis could not stay erect and is hard for a long time. Proper medication focusing on this issue should be taken with the advice of a doctor.
- Short-term therapies: Short-term therapies help in reducing the effect of erectile dysfunction but do not remove the root cause of the issue. Sildenafil citrate helps in improving the blood flow toward the penis but it provides temporary relief from the problem. Temporary relief is possible but permanent reliefs are not possible from such short therapies unless you are in starting stage of ED.
- Psychological therapies: Health problems always create a psychological impact on the patient; he will feel anxious, confident, and left out. The same is the case with ED patients because it is such a problem that directly points to manliness, due to which men are generally reluctant to share this problem with anyone, sometimes with their partners also. Psychological therapies help them by making them feel confident about the procedure and the results. Such therapies inhibit acute sex anxiety and impact their erection timing.
What Could Be The Best Way To Get Rid Of ED?
First and the foremost important thing that can help you to get rid of ED is consulting the right doctor. Some conditions like diabetes-related nerve damage, neurological conditions, and cardiovascular illness can trigger ED.
Although ED is a physical problem it has a psychological impact on patients as erection may become difficult due to self-consciousness, low confidence, and the feeling of being judged. An ED patient must take all the therapies and medication as told by the doctor for better results and overall improvement.
Here Are Some most selling ED medications
Some Changes That You Need To Make
- Lifestyle change: Lifestyle changes include eating healthy food that includes fresh fruit and vegetables, nuts, and many other things. Taking stairs in place of lift, sitting in fresh air compared to AC. Research has proved that people who have opted for the option of lifestyle changes have reduced the ED effects to a much better extent.
- Workout: Through workouts, you improve the functioning of the body as it opens up muscles and also increases the blood flow in the body. A good workout also decreases the level of diabetes and cardiovascular disease and improves the cholesterol and testosterone level in the body.
A pelvic floor exercise helps men in maintaining the urinating and ejaculating process control and is also a positive thing for diabetic men. If you are a heart patient then the chances of ED are more likely to happen with you, consult a good workout trainer that will help you out with this.
- Meditation: Meditation is a source through which we meet our soul and the universe. From ancient times meditation has been used as a source of healing for very big health issues whether they are physical or mental. A meditation for about 30 to 60 minutes is enough to help you heal all the issues you have in your body. Maybe it is unable to heal you physically but will give you the strength to handle the problem with ease and confidence.
- Getting a good sleep: A good sleep relaxes the vessels, arteries, and mind and prepares your body for the next day. Sleep deprivation is also one of the reasons that influence your sexual performance and lead to ED.Try to get a good and relaxing sleep.
- Stress reduction: You might have heard somewhere that stress is the originator of many diseases. When we take the stress our body releases certain hormones that damage the working of other good hormones which leads to many health problems, especially mental ones.
- Increment in your sexual frequency: Increase the frequency of your sexual activity as it may boost your sexual performance and regular activity may boost the blood flow and open up the blocked arteries in the penis region. Having intercourse once a week will have more chances of developing ED.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with your partner: No medicine can help you maintain a healthy relationship with your partner. It is only you and your partner that can maintain it through your mutual understanding and love because negative emotions and unhappiness can influence arousal, libido, and erectile function.
- Good medicine: Good medicine can help you out in getting rid of ED at a faster pace. Vigore 100 mg tablet is one such medicine that is known for curing ED and other related problems. This medicine is available online, just search Vigore 100 mg online and you will get the required results.
Harmful Things That You Need To Avoid
There are certain harmful things that you should avoid to get the best results out of your medication, therapies, and healing process.
- Weight fluctuations
Some Damages Done By Ed Are Difficult To Treat
If you do not treat ED at the right time then it can cause damage to the nerve that would be difficult to treat even with the surgeries. Even though men have removed their prostate gland due to malignancy they also need ED medicine to do sex next time. Medicine like Vigore 100 mg tablets can help you control ED to a certain level but cannot eliminate it.
Getting cured of ED is not easy but it is not even impossible, you just need to follow your doctor’s instructions, stay positive and get into a healthy routine.